VAULT HP plus INTEGRAL is a multi-component, yield-boosting biological seed treatment system for soybeans.
Exclusive BioStacked technology enables VAULT HP to combine multiple components into one effective, ultra-low application rate seed treatment for the delivery of high-performance yield potential.
Only VAULT HP plus INTEGRAL delivers ...
- Robust rhizobial inoculant
- Minimum guaranteed count of 10 billion colony-forming units of rhizobia per milliliter guaranteed through expiration date -- not just at the time the product was packaged
- Highly effective and infective multi-strain Bradyrhizobium japonicum produced fresh for each growing season for maximum quality and performance
- A total application rate of just 2.0 fl. oz./CWT of seed for the VAULT HP system
After planting, patented rhizobia growth enhancer in VAULT HP ...
- Works with rhizobia to stimulate root nodulation
- Improves nodulation and that means more nitrogen-fixation potential, resulting in greater plant vigor
Powerful INTEGRAL biofungicide...
- Extends suppression of yield-robbing Rhizoctonia and Fusarium fungal diseases
- Complements other systemic fungicides to help promote better root structure and vigor
- More vigorous roots mean improved nutrient uptake for added yield potential
Insist on fresh
Nitrogen-fixing rhizobia bacteria are living organisms and their numbers are reduced over time in storage and from temperature variations. The rhizobia in VAULT HP are produced fresh for each growing season to ensure superior performance in treatment systems and in the field. More rhizobia are available through the product’s expiration date from made-fresh-each-season VAULT HP than other two-year dated products.
Always read and follow label directions.