BASF is bringing together the best agronomic thinkers, practices, insights and inputs, all to make every acre work as hard for you as you work for it.
It’s called Grow Smart, and it’s a new approach to working with farmers and improving your business.
More than a program, beyond just our innovative products, Grow Smart is a total experience for growers who aren’t satisfied with — who can’t afford to settle for — the status quo. Grow Smart gives you:
- Personal interactions with people you can count on, bringing value you can measure
- Thought leadership from an industry leader, sharing insights that benefit your operation in crop protection and beyond
- A portfolio of solutions as innovative as they are broad, extending from yield-enhancing products and services to valuable tools and resources
- A personalized plan built for your needs, your location, your specific challenges, and ultimately your total operation’s success
- A suite of advantages that help you manage and reduce risk, and demonstrate our commitment by putting “skin in the game”
Let’s work together to challenge the status quo and see how far we can advance your operation — acre by acre, season after season, side by side.
After all, from the products in the lab, to the relationships in the field, the right chemistry matters.
Todd Ferron of Beaver Dam, WI, explains BASF’s role in helping achieve success in a challenging growing season.
David Palmer of Bolckow, MO, shares how his corn & soybean fields benefitted from the close BASF relationship.